Our Solution—Your Brand
Making your organization look good to your stakeholders is a primary objective of the idAlerts partnering program. We understand that a strong corporate image is the value connection between your organization and the marketplace.
Canadians are looking to corporations and institutions to provide stewardship programs aimed at protecting their customers, members, and employees. In fact, 92% of those surveyed* said that the institutions they deal with (financial institutions, retail stores, associations, etc.) need to share in the responsibility with individuals.
Interestingly, one-in-five Canadians say they are not well informed about how to protect themselves against identity theft; and 90% feel that the solutions available from their trusted institutions are inadequate. __________________________________________________________________________
The need and the interest are there, what we offer is the solution.
*Ipsos - June 2010 - Awareness & Opinion of Canadians Concerning Identity Theft
High value for your customers. Competitive differentiation. Alternate source of residual revenue. That’s what the idAlerts Total identity Protection Service (TIPS) can bring to your organization. We offer a program structure that can be designed specifically for your organization’s business objectives.
It starts with designing a solution from the menu of services that are available through idAlerts and it’s integration with the Canadian Credit Bureaus including:
- Credit Bureau Monitoring of a National Canadian Credit Bureau Agency for all fourteen possible activities including new address, new employment, new phone number, new name, credit limit change, etc.
- Restoration Insurance – Full coverage of expenses towards the restoration of a client victimized by identity theft from $5,000.00 to $25,000.00 with $0 deductible. Personalized consulting is also provided, at no additional cost, so that the victim does not go through the restoration process alone.
- Annual Credit Report – Customer’s will receive online access for thirty days to their credit history via their credit bureau report . This allows them to verify the accuracy of the information at the credit reporting agency and helps the customer understand and manage their ongoing credit rating.
- Annual Credit Score – This provides a snapshot of their current credit-worthiness based on an evaluation of common factors that many creditors use to decide whether or not to extend credit.
- Identity Theft Surveillance System – a web-crawler that scans the Internet for your customer's personal and private data, such as the use of credit cards, debit cards, account numbers, etc.