Our Solution—Your Brand
Making your organization look good to your stakeholders is a primary objective of the idAlerts partnering program. We understand that a strong corporate image is the value connection between your organization and the marketplace.
Canadians are looking to corporations and institutions to provide stewardship programs aimed at protecting their customers, members, and employees. In fact, 92% of those surveyed* said that the institutions they deal with (financial institutions, retail stores, associations, etc.) need to share in the responsibility with individuals.
Interestingly, one-in-five Canadians say they are not well informed about how to protect themselves against identity theft; and 90% feel that the solutions available from their trusted institutions are inadequate. __________________________________________________________________________
The need and the interest are there, what we offer is the solution.
*Ipsos - June 2010 - Awareness & Opinion of Canadians Concerning Identity Theft
High value for your customers. Competitive differentiation. Alternate source of residual revenue. That’s what the idAlerts Total identity Protection Service (TIPS) can bring to your organization. We offer a program structure that can be designed specifically for your organization’s business objectives.
It starts with designing a solution from the menu of services that are available through idAlerts and it’s integration with the Canadian Credit Bureaus including:
- Credit Bureau Monitoring of a National Canadian Credit Bureau Agency for all fourteen possible activities including new address, new employment, new phone number, new name, credit limit change, etc.
- Restoration Services Should customers find themselves to be victims of identity theft, our restoration services provides them with personalized, step by step support from the beginning of the process to restore their identity to the end. Depending on their preferences and needs, victims are assisted in either one or a combination of the following three methods:
• Independent method
– Victims are provided access to information needed to restore their identity while allowing them the freedom to take the necessary action themselves
• Guided method
– Victims are provided access to information needed to restore their identity with the support of a ID Theft Recovery Specialist
• Limited Power of Attorney
– The ability to act for the victim and restore their identity on their behalf where the law and circumstances permit.
Finally, complete restoration includes expense reimbursement – with no cap and no deductible!
- Annual Credit Report Customer’s will receive online access for thirty days to their credit history via their credit bureau report . This allows them to verify the accuracy of the information at the credit reporting agency and helps the customer understand and manage their ongoing credit rating.
- Annual Credit Score This provides a snapshot of their current credit-worthiness based on an evaluation of common factors that many creditors use to decide whether or not to extend credit.
- Identity Theft Surveillance System a web-crawler that scans the Internet for your customer's personal and private data, such as the use of credit cards, debit cards, account numbers, etc.